You will need:
- a paper lunch bag for each child
- assorted items to feel placed in a large paper grocery bag (ie.
a feather, rock, yarn, fabric, macaroni, shredded newspaper, piece
of wood, playdough, rice, etc.)
What to do:
- encourage children to use their crayons to decoraate their lunch
bag while it is still folded shut
- children should also label their bags with their names
- tell children that they are going to make a ‘feely bag’
- explain that a ‘feely bag’ has something inside it that other people
must try and guess just by feeling inside! NO PEEKING!
- let each child then come and choose one item from the large paper
grocery bag or ‘BIG FEELY BAG’ but to hide it inside their ‘LITTLE
FEELY BAG’ ready to play a game
- when all children have chosen an item for their feely bag, they
may enjoy going around to their friends and seeing if their friends
can guess what they have and vice versa!