What to do:
- pre-cut diamond shaped background papers for the children
- pre-cut assorted small shapes from assorted colors of paper
- put out a stapler, tape, scissors, glue, paper clips, etc.
- encourage children to decorate their kites with anything they like
- they may like to make tails for their kites, put faces on, etc.
You will need:
- large diamond shaped papers for each child
- assorted bits of colored paper
- yarn, buttons, ribbons, sequins, bows, rolly eyes, etc. for decorating
- stapler, tape, scissors, glue, paper clips, etc.